Snooty & The Male Room is excited to be back in business as of Friday, May 1st. In order to be in compliance with the Knox County Health Department we will be implementing the following guidelines. Customer safety is our number one concern! Before coming to your scheduled appointment please review the Knox County Health Department’s guidelines for phase 1 reopening. We must adhere to the following guidelines in order to stay open and continue to serve you.
As part of Phase 1, there are 5 core actions that will be practiced.
- Physical Distancing: When possible, stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Cloth Face Covering
- Proper handwashing
- Cleaning services: The office will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant containing at least 70% alcohol
- Stay home if you are sick!
Please advise the following material:
- We will be open by appointment ONLY. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Please maintain the physical distance of at least 6 feet when possible! If not, you MUST wear face covering. (Please bring your own face mask with you to the appointment)
- Due to mandatory face covering, some services may not be offered during phase 1. Please call our office prior to the appointment if clarification is needed for your scheduled appointment.
- Clients may not bring guests to the appointment, including children.
- Clients may not wait inside for their appointment. Please remain in your car! Call our office at 865-675-2888 when arriving and someone will meet you at your car with further instructions.
- As well as screening all employees before services we will also screen all clients. This includes a questionnaire and temperatures prior to entering the building. If you have a temperature greater than 99.5 we are going to require you to reschedule your appointment.
- Our office will be deep cleaned prior to opening every day. Additionally, all surfaces and material will be thoroughly disinfected after every client. Hand sanitizer will be available prior to entering the office.
- Every employee and client will be treated as if they are potentially infectious. It is not personal, just protocol!
- Once again, we are unable to allow walk-ins during phase 1. With that being said, we encourage curbside pickup for any products you may need! We can schedule a consultation appointment with a staff member if needed.
- If you have been told to quarantine or isolate by a medical provider or by the health department you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 you will need to reschedule your appointment and see your primary care provider.
- If you have traveled out of the country or to any state that has had a significant COVID-19 outbreak (New York, New Jersey, Washington, Louisiana) you will also need to reschedule your appointment.
We are extremely excited to see everyone! We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our clients. We appreciate all of your patience and please bear with us during this challenging time, as these regulations will be new to all of us. We hope to be back to business as normal very soon. Feel free to call us at 865-675-2888 with any questions or concerns.
Juliet CEO & The Snooty Staff