Complete Your Look With Lash & Brow Tinting
What is Lash & Brow Tinting?
There are lots of ways to change the look of your eyebrows – tweezing, waxing, shaping, etc. – and ways to enhance your lashes – mascara, lash curlers, primer, etc. But what the is brow and lash tinting? Simply put, brow and eyelash tinting uses semi-permanent vegetable dye to add color, shape and thickness to dull eyebrows and lashes in need of some new life.
Is it safe to tint your lashes and brows?
Customers who are interested in the brow and lash tinting procedures often wonder whether they’re safe. The short answer is yes, our well-trained and highly experienced estheticians have received extensive training on the art of tinting lashes and brows.
How Does Eyelash Tinting Work?
Eyelash tinting gives added definition and makes mascara unnecessary until the tinted eyelashes fall out and new ones grow in. Usually, that takes about four to six weeks.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Our esthetician applies a protective cream under the eyes to make sure your skin doesn’t stain.
- A cotton curvy pad is placed on top of the cream.
- You shut your eyes.
- The esthetician applies the tint to your eyelashes using a fine brush.
- The lashes have to “set” for at least 10 minutes.
what are the benefits of eyelash tinting?
It’s a quick and inexpensive process.
- It’s great for summer, when you want to hop in the pool or the ocean but you don’t want your mascara to run. Tinted eyelashes won’t run while you’re in the water.
- For light-colored or graying eyelashes, this procedure is a quick fix to darken your lashes and make them bolder.
How Does Eyebrow Tinting Work?
Eyebrow tinting helps people with “barely there” brows to achieve a bolder look that can redefine their whole face. Eyebrow tinting typically lasts between six and eight weeks. When hair falls out, so does the tint.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Our esthetician will protect your eye with either an eye pad and apply a protective cream around the brows.
- A cotton applicator dipped in dye will be used to apply the solution to the eyebrows.
- After the solution dries, the excess solution will be washed away using soap and water.