Tired of that Got-To-Go feeling?
Strengthen your pelvic floor with BTL EMSELLA®
Having a strong pelvic floor will help to better control your bladder and bowel. When you have a weakened pelvic floor, you may have difficulties controlling holding your urine or releasing your urine.
Common causes of a weakened pelvic floor include but is not limited to
- pregnancy and childbirth
- strain from chronic constipation
- prostate cancer
- EMSELLA® may have the added benefit of improved sexual wellness and/or erectile dysfunction*
Urinary incontinence is defined as the involuntary leakage of urine.
There are 3 types:
- Stress incontinence: external pressure on the bladder that causes leakage (triggered by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising)
- Urge incontinence: a sudden & intense urge to frequently urinate
- Mixed incontinence: a combination of both stress and urge incontinence
EMSELLA® is a great option for both men and women of any age who struggle with any form of urinary incontinence.
5 clinical studies confirm that 95% of EMSELLA® patients report an improved quality of life after treatments.
BTL EMSELLA® utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver 1,000’s of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions each session. These contractions re-teach the muscles to perform properly- you can go to the bathroom on your schedule again!
Your provider will work with you to create a treatment plan.
An average treatment takes ~30 minutes and will require ~6 sessions 2x a week.
Expect to experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during your treatment. You should be able to resume your daily activities immediately after each treatment. Users normally do not report any pain during or after treatment.
Some patients notice results after only one session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.*
*Results and patient experience may vary.