THE LATEST & GREATEST AT SNOOTY
AFTER JUST ONE USE, CO2LIFT:
- Increases Skin’s Hydration > 117%
- Lifts and Tightens Skin
- Reduces Wrinkles and Lines
- Smoothes Skin Texture
- Reduces Pore Size
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Reduces Redness and Swelling
ABOUT CO2 LIFT MASK:
CO2 Lift Carboxy Gel mask is an in-office and at-home treatment that acts as an “IV for the skin” delivering a rise of carbon dioxide to the application site. For best results, treatment time is 1 hour and is performed in a series of 3.
HOW IT WORKS:
Carboxytherapy is the use of carbon dioxide (CO2) to regenerate the skin. By infusing carbon dioxide into the skin, the body will respond by rushing oxygen rich blood to the tissue leading to an induction of new collagen and healthier skin.
The benefits of the CO2Lift Mask are very similar to using the energy from a laser. Lasers use controlled heat to damage the skin that will result in oxygen rich blood going to the area to repair the tissue.
CO2Lift does the same thing, all without the damage to the tissue. CO2Lift utilizes the Bohr Principle. Carbon dioxide, when delivered to the tissue, forces the body to rush oxygen rich blood to the area also. This will regenerate the area without pain or downtime!
How to use:
- IN A SERIES CO2Lift is recommended to be performed in a series of 3. Once results are achieved, maintain with monthly treatments.
- AS A STAND ALONE TREATMENT For best results, performs one treatment every 5-7 days for at least 3 times. Maintain monthly treatments.
- IN COMBINATION TREATMENTS CO2Lift is proven to increase micro-circulation, speed up healing and increase hydration in the skin. Therefore, CO2Lift is ideal for post care after lasers, chemical peels, micro needling and other types of invasive procedures. Consider it your “extended warranty” after a procedure!
BEFORE & AFTER:
3 mask treatments: $285.00
single Ad-on mask treatment: $85.00